The Hayward W3PVS40JST The PoolCleaner 4x Suction Side Pool Cleaner, 4WD is designed to deliver a reliable and efficient clean to swimming pools of all shapes, sizes, flow rates and debris types. It uses four wheel drive and features a patented self-adjusting variable vane called V-Flex technology that automatically adjusts due to the size of debris it’s removing without the risk of clogging. It expertly navigates around any surface with its robust tire treads and won’t get stuck on obstacles like main drains or steps. The PoolCleaner 4x maintains constant suction during its end-to-end cleaning and maintains optimal suction on uneven surfaces to ensure complete pool coverage. This cleaner is ideal for larger swimming pools (up to 20ft x 40ft) or pools with deep ends and is designed for optimal use with variable speed pool pumps.
- How long is the hose that comes with the Hayward The PoolCleaner 4x? The PoolCleaner 4x comes with 4′ standard hoses (11 connector hoses, and 1 lead hose) totalling 48′ of hose.
- Is the PoolCleaner 4x self propelled? Yes, The PoolCleaner 4x rolls across the bottom of the pool on its tires.
- Does this unit clean in a pattern motion? Yes, The PoolCleaner 4x cleans in a straight line with a 360 directional change.
- What interior type with The PoolCleaner 4x work for? The PoolCleaner 4x can be used on all interior types.
- Does the Hayward climb the wall? The PoolCleaner 4x is designed to climb 2′ – 3′ before turning and coming back down or falling off the wall and coasting to the floor.
- What size pool was The PoolCleaner 4x designed for? The PoolCleaner 4x was designed to be put into a small to large size pool deeper than 5′.
There are no reviews yet.